Exploring made easy with exclusive Visit Malaysia fares
From bustling big cities, to idyllic islands and breathtaking highlands, discover all Malaysia has to offer with oneworld’s Visit Malaysia fare. Enjoy simple travels with easy access to many destinations around the country including Alor Star, Bintulu, Johor Bahru, Kota Bharu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Kuching, Labuan, Miri, Penang, Langkawi, Sandakan, Sibu and Tawau.
Choice of flights
The Visit Malaysia fare offers complete flexibility. Using the services of Malaysia Airlines, you can book one flight or any combination of two or more, including round-trips, open-jaws and circle-trips.
The price of a Visit Malaysia fare is calculated per sector as specified below. Journeys consist of a single sector or a combination of two or more sectors. Taxes and passenger fees are additional charges and will be collected separately.
|Flights between Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah or Sarawak (Borneo Island)||Kuala Lumpur to/from Bintulu, Kota Kinabalu, Kuching, Labuan, Miri, Sandakan, Sibu, Tawau|
|Flights within Peninsular Malaysia||Kuala Lumpur to/from Alor Setar, Johor Bahru, Kota Bharu, Kuala Terengganu, Kuantan, Langkawi, Penang|
|Flights within Sabah||Kota Kinabalu to/from Labuan, Sandakan, Tawau|
|Flights within Sarawak||Kuching to/from Bintulu, Miri, Sibu|
|Flights between Sabah and Sarawak||Kuching to/from Kota Kinabalu|
How to Book
oneworld’s Visit Malaysia fare is only valid for sale outside of Malaysia. You can book directly with any oneworld member airline. Please click on the links below for airline contact information.
Terms and Conditions
- Valid on all services within Malaysia operated by Malaysia Airlines (excludes MH3000 and MH9000 numbered flights)
- For the purpose of this fare, the definition of Malaysia is the destinations listed above.
- Available for sale only to residents of countries outside Malaysia. Tickets must be booked and purchased outside Malaysia. This fare must be booked before departure from country of origin and in conjunction with travel on a oneworld airline. One way itineraries to Malaysia are permitted; the international arrival carrier must be a oneworld airline.
- All information, routings, available destinations and fares are subject to change without notice.
- Fares are calculated per sector and are exclusive of any taxes and passenger fees (which will be collected separately). Fares are for travel in economy-class cabins, and are limited to availability and capacity controls.
- Cancellation and amendment penalties apply, subject to conditions of fare. Routing restrictions apply.
- Children and infants: Children and infants pay 100% of the applicable oneworld Visit Malaysia fare.
- Minimum stay: None. Maximum stay: all travel must be completed within the validity of the international ticket.
- Reservations for all sectors must be confirmed at the time of purchase of the Visit Malaysia ticket. Waitlisted flights and open returns are not permitted.
- Additional terms and conditions may apply. Please contact your travel agent or a oneworld member airline if you have further questions.
All information is correct as of 01 February 2013. Subject to change without notice.