Employment fraud: Phishing alert
Please be aware of the latest phishing scams which have been circulating around the Internet recently. Phishing could be carried out via email or instant messaging channels. Some confirmed scams are listed below.
1. Emails that claim to be from:
informing you (the recipient) that you have been shortlisted for an employment offer from Malaysia Airlines in Malaysia or Malaysia Airlines in UK.
2. Emails that claim to be from email@example.com asking you (the recipient) to complete certain visa application forms, provide personal information and/or to make a certain amount of payment for work permit papers, for an employment position with Malaysia Airlines.
Please do not respond to or entertain these scams and delete them immediately!
- Malaysia Airlines’ official online talent sourcing or recruitment portals are www.malaysiaairlines.com and http://www.jobstreet.com. Those who wish to seek employment with Malaysia Airlines are advised to visit only these portals.
- Malaysia Airlines does not request any payment or charge any fee for processing job applications.
- Malaysia Airlines does not employ any third-party online employment agency except for JobStreet.com. Therefore any recruitment exercise or employment opportunity offered by websites other than www.malaysiaairlines.com and http://www.jobstreet.com is not valid or genuine.
- Online communication on recruitment from Malaysia Airlines, if any, would be sent by Malaysia Airlines' officials using only the following email domain: malaysiaairlines.com.
MALAYSIA AIRLINES, ITS EMPLOYEES, SERVANTS OR AGENTS ARE IN NO WAY CONNECTED TO OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ABOVE PHISHING SCAMS. MALAYSIA AIRLINES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS ARISING FROM YOUR INTERACTION OR CORRESPONDENCE WITH THE ABOVE IDENTIFIED PHISHING SCAMS.